We provide convenient and affordable pet health and wellness products and veterinary services to pets and their families through retail and ecommerce channels across the country. We are advocates for pet parents, because we believe that all pet parents should be able to provide necessary care that enhances the lives of their pets.
We are looking for a dedicated and compassionate Veterinarian to work full-time or part-time at our Spokane Valley Wellness Center, Tuesday – Saturday.
You will have the satisfaction of providing necessary care for pets without the pressures of a full-service veterinary environment. Whether you are a recent graduate or a seasoned Veterinarian looking to further advance veterinary care in our communities, we would like to connect with you.
• Performs medical exams and blood draws; administers vaccinations, nail trims and microchips
• Educates clients and recommends preventive care and products
• Follows up with client calls or emails regarding their pets
• Completes medical records by adding relevant information and history into system
• Mentors an effective and productive staff
• Clearly understands and delivers our medical standards and ethical practices
• Attend monthly staff training meetings
• Other duties or functions as requested
Education and Training
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from an AVMA-accredited veterinary school
• Washington State license to practice in the profession
Contact Me Today to Discuss!