Are you looking to reignite your passion for veterinary medicine? Do you enjoy learning, educating clients, and laughing throughout your day? Do you dream of having a great work-life balance? Great! We may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Mt. Spokane Veterinary Hospital is located in the beautiful Inland Pacific Northwest, 25 minutes from downtown Spokane and in a lovely rural town of Mead, Washington. Home to a beautiful four-season destination, there is always something to do. From hiking to biking, fishing to kayaking, skiing or snowboarding, there is fun to be had year-round. Spokane is known for being one of the best cities for beer and wine connoisseurs, as it has over 35 breweries and 20 wineries to explore. Whether you are looking for something indoors or outdoors, there is something for everyone to enjoy!
We are a full-service veterinary practice providing orthopedic surgery, soft tissue surgery, digital radiography, ultrasonography, endoscopy, small animal reproductive services and complete dental care with dental radiography. Quality medicine, compassionate care and a culture of training and development are very important to us. While we strive to provide excellent service to our clients, we also place an emphasis on the service we provide to our very own team members. We are a tight knit family, where we can have fun, laugh, and joke, while celebrating our team’s milestones together. In an industry where burnout is prominent, we pride ourselves in promoting a healthy work-life balance. We encourage our team members to get out by 6:00PM, so they can make it in time for dinner!
Join a team where you can practice high-quality compassionate care, expand your skill set, and have a healthy work-life balance!
What You’ll Be Working On
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Diagnose, treat and manage a variety of small animal cases
- Perform general wellness exams, surgeries, and dental procedures
- Maintain a high level of client communication and patient care
- Guide and utilize exceptional support staff
- Maintain a positive work environment and promote teamwork
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from an accredited program is required
- Be licensed or able to be licensed in the state of Washington
- Minimum of one year of experience in veterinary medicine preferred, new grads encouraged to apply
- Experience with small animals is preferred, but not required.
- Surgical interest preferred
- Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for building relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail
What’s In It For You
- Base salary or pro-sal opportunities
- Signing bonus eligibility
- IRA with 3% match
- Health, dental, and vision insurance - 75% coverage provided
- Paid time off
- CE stipend
- Flexible schedule - no on-call hours and rotating Saturday shifts
- Option to practice exotics or large animals if desired.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Please contact Dr. Jocelyn Woodd at (509)294-1810 or email@example.com